Job Reference:: FR Job Title:: Underwriter - Invoice Finance Location:: Mids Salary:: GBP: 40000 - GBP: 50000 Per Annum Plus car allowance, bonus and package Description Underwriter : Invoice Finance
GBP: 40,000 to GBP: 50,000 plus car allowance, bonus and package
Our client is a well established but growing and highly regarded Financial Services Group with an excellent reputation for providing flexible and innovative lending solutions across a range of markets.
They are looking for a Risk Analyst / Credit Underwriter to assist the Credit team in the underwriting of business proposals, completion of facility reviews, maintaining and improving systems, and the production of information and reports to senior management on a timely basis.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Credit, Operations, Sales and Audit teams.
- Through Excellent Risk Management play a pivotal role in assisting the Division in achieving its medium term strategic objective.
- Diligent use of Sign off authority of GBP: 350k in accordance with existing Credit Approval Authority Matrix and Risk Appetite Policy.
- Obtain appropriate sanction in accordance with the Credit Approval Authority Matrix and Risk Appetite Policy in existence at the time.
- Provide correct and supported credit underwriting decisions for both new business prospects and existing clients.
- Prepare and complete annual reviews for all Clients whose funding limits exceed GBP: 100,000 and obtain appropriate sanction in accordance with the Credit Approval Authority Matrix and Risk Appetite Policy.
- Prepare and complete reviews for all Clients who require increases to their funding limits and obtain appropriate sanction in accordance with the Credit Approval Authority Matrix and Risk Appetite Policy.
- Responsible for the maintenance of annual reviews for all clients, if funding limits exceed GBP: 100k.
- Assist the Credit Risk Manager with submissions of big ticket proposals.
- Review and improve the underwriting systems where applicable updating procedures accordingly.
- Assist in the production of underwriting management reports as required including top client and customers, board reports and other reports
- Responsible for investigating and reporting on CIFAS alerts and registering new defaulters to the CIFAS website
- Be the businesses first point of contact for CIFAS and any Money Laundering (MRLO) issues
The successful candidate will ideally have several years underwriting experience with an Invoice Finance company although we will consider Client Managers or Auditors with Invoice Finance experience or experienced risk professionals with a background in Asset Finance.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at email@example.com