Job Reference:: OP19AKB096 Job Title:: Documentation Manager - Asset Finance Location:: NW Eng Salary:: GBP: 35000 - GBP: 50000 Per Annum Plus excellent benefits Description Documentation Manager : Asset Finance
GBP: 35k - GBP: 50k plus excellent benefits
North West England
Our Client are the asset finance and leasing division of a long-established UK banking institution : they are a diverse business, and highly regarded within the industry.
They are currently looking to recruit a documentation manager/operations analyst to manage the companies finance documentation suite, ensuring that the documents issued to customers and brokers are up to date, and relevant : complying with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Support the credit and sales teams on documentation matters
- Facilitate periodic documentation reviews in conjunction with the bank legal team
- Maintenance of the document management system, including version control and online document portal
- Ensure policies and processes for document management are adequate and effective
- Relationship management of the company`s printers in drafting new documentation
- Lead the document review group
- Engage with the change team regarding the introduction of E-docs and manage any final business solution
- Key stakeholder management
- Manage essential operational tasks such as critical supplier relationships, conflicts of interest survey, business continuity planning and general overall commercial analysis of the company`s product suite.
The successful candidate will have experience of preparing, negotiating and producing financial services facility letters, documentation and related security documents.
Additionally, you will have a knowledge of the consumer credit act, and regulatory requirements, and how this interacts with business processes and documentation.
General experience of managing finance company documentation : ideally from within the asset finance/leasing sector, or wider banking industry is essential.