Job Reference:: OP06LJD100 Job Title:: Client Onboarding -Banking Location:: London Salary:: GBP: 45000 - GBP: 50000 Per Annum Plus bonus and benefits Description Client Onboarding - Banking
GBP: 45,000 to GBP: 50,000 per annum basic plus excellent bonus potential
Our client is a relatively new player on the UK commercial banking scene.
Their growth over recent years has been significant and they pride themselves on their ability to deliver creative funding solutions for the UK SME and mid-corporate sector quickly and efficiently.
Reporting to the Client Onboarding Manager, we are looking for someone to assist with the responsibility for all new and existing customer DD, KYC and AML.
Experience within corporate banking and with offshore jurisdictions, complex structures and trusts is a decided advantage.
This is a highly visible role and will be an integral part of the Debt Finance team, interacting closely with our senior stakeholders across the business.
- Liaise with clients, accountants, solicitors and other professionals regarding KYC
- Be first port of call for the clients and the Debt Finance team for all KYC queries and questions
- Complete the CDD assessment
- Collate all supporting KYC Documents
- Liaise with internal compliance teams on initial and ongoing KYC queries and requirements.
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Lucy Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org.