Job Reference:: IS08KB200 Job Title:: Corporate Development Director - Asset Finance Location:: S Eng Salary:: GBP: 60000 - GBP: 70000 Per Annum Plus excellent OTE, car and benefits Description Corporate Development Manager : Asset Finance
South of England
cGBP: 65k + with significant bonus, car, and benefits package
Our client is a long established, well respected and very profitable asset finance provider, supporting businesses throughout the UK.
They have an exciting, newly created role, and are looking to add to their existing team in the South of England. The role will focus on targeting businesses typically turning over GBP: 2m-GBP: 15m, with a focus on funding wheeled assets. Rates and terms of business are very competitive, and the business is agile, and able to make sound lending decisions quickly.
As such we are keen to hear from individuals with a proven track record of sales success from within the asset finance sector, who are well connected, can hit the ground running and self- generate business.
- Canvassing target customers, and existing connections to maximise new asset finance business in the GBP: 2M+ turnover space.
- Negotiating rates and terms of business to ensure all opportunities are maximised and business is profitable
- Provide accurate, timely quotations, proactively following up to ensure business is won/retained
- Prepare credit submissions to the underwriting function
- Monitor competitor activity and maintain an up to date knowledge of the wider marketplace
- Operate within FCA regulations
- Effective sales/territory planning
- Achievement of sales objectives (volume/profitability)
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, tenacious and sales focussed with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels. Relevant contacts, and experience of funding wheeled assets, are highly desirable.