Job Reference:: VE20AKB377 Job Title:: Vendor Development Manager - Hard Asset Location:: N Eng Salary:: GBP: 40000 - GBP: 65000 Per Annum Plus bonus, car and benefits package Description Vendor Development Manager : Hard Assets
North of England
cGBP: 40k - GBP: 60k pus bonus, car and benefits package
Our client are an independent European asset finance & leasing business, who are experiencing considerable growth in the UK.
As part of this growth, they are now looking to expand their vendor sales team in the North of England, and looking to appoint 2 experienced vendor development managers, to grow their presence in the hard asset marketplace.
This is a challenging and exciting role, which will require considerable canvassing and new business development, so we are looking for tenacious, ambitious and driven sales people, who ideally have contacts in the hard asset vendor marketplace.
- Generate and follow up new leads, working closely with the marketing department
- Conduct negotiations at senior decision maker level
- Management of the entire sales process from start to end
- Report on sales prospect pipeline to senior management
- Negotiation of terms of business, preparing relevant documentation for submission to the credit function
- Onboarding of new vendors, managing the relationship prior to handover to the support team
- Achievement of sales revenue objectives
The successful candidate will have a strong asset finance background, ideally within the vendor space, with the ability to ‘open doors`, and secure new accounts from scratch. You will be a strong negotiator, with the ability to influence both externally, and with key stakeholders within the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, ambitious and well backed organisation as it enters it`s next phase of growth.