Job Reference:: CAKS0662 Job Title:: Risk Manager : Asset Finance Location:: SE Eng Salary:: GBP: 40000 - GBP: 50000 Per Annum Excellent bonus and benefits package Description Risk Manager : Asset Finance
Salary GBP: 40,000 - GBP: 50,000 per annum plus bonus and an excellent benefits package
A highly respected equipment finance company who operate across a broad range of assets is looking for an experienced risk manager to join their risk team. You will take responsibility for the evaluation and underwriting of all business channels, maintaining credit processes and service levels for all business origination, approvals, collateral and restructuring.
- Analysis of credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit to all business channels, for mainly middle ticket asset finance transactions.
- Interpret and evaluate internal and external credit reference agency, broker and market reports to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit. Undertake due diligence meetings with both internal and external credit associations and other business/customer representatives.
- Generate and evaluate financial ratios to evaluate customers' financial status and undertake benchmarking to compare liquidity, profitability and credit histories of customers with those within a similar industry and geographic location.
- Prepare domestic and external risk reports with rational recommendations for the credit decision.
- Exercise a personal sanctioning authority and prepare recommendations for those transactions outside of the personal sanctioning authority.
- Review existing transactions and prepare recommendations for the renewal of internal credit ratings/facilities.
- Complete all risk reports within agreed service levels and the ongoing monitoring and annual review of vendor programmes under assigned portfolios/business channels.
- Review current and non-current customer/suppliers/third party introductory sources, in conjunction with collections, to identify and limit the extent of delinquent accounts.
- Ensure that all transactions presented to risk for pay-out meet the appropriate credit sanction and credit limit issued and all documentation has been provided and properly executed.
- Attend business screening meetings with front office providing provisional risk comments on potential transactions and coordinate the credit process of assigned transactions.
- Credit and risk experience is required with time spent analysing and interpreting financial statements and data from a variety of industries and commercial backgrounds.
- Strong experience in credit, credit analysis and underwriting of small to middle ticket transactions is essential.
- Excellent analytical skills and a good knowledge of the asset finance industry and the various product offerings and types of funding facilities available.
- Ability to competently and confidently analyse unsecured transactions in the small and middle ticket sectors.
- Good experience in risk assessment of structured lending/cash flow lending based transactions.
- Excellent communication skills, self-discipline, integrity, motivation and time efficiency.
- A high degree of computer literacy.
Interested candidates should contact Keith Snow, CBC Resourcing Solutions, email@example.com or call 07891 906926